Friday, February 8, 2008

Obsession with Cars


As you can tell from the pictures Ty has a slight fascination with the Cars movie. He started off with 2-3 cars and the obsession grew from there. I would love to say that the obsession is only limited to Ty, but I have found that I am a bit obsessed myself. Everytime I go to a store that may possibly sale cars I find myself walking straight to the cars aisle in hopes of finding yet another hard to find car! I get so excited when I find a new car he does not have, which is a very hard task since at last count he had 56 of the cars! We had been looking for "tounge lightning" for so long, we walked into Kmart the other day and they had him! I immedietly grabbed him and said, "no freaking way, we found him!" For the remainder of the time we were at the store Ty kept saying, "no freaking way mom, this is so cool!" Needless to say, I am not helping the situation much when I seem to love them as much as Ty!

3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Wow, that is quite the obsession. That's alot of cars. I hope one day I have a boy, so I can buy stuff like that. My girls have no interest in stuff like that.

Steph said...

That is too funny. I love how he has them all sorted out together! I am like that with trains. I would buy one everytime I went to the store. Now he doesnt even play with them hardly. OH well!!!

Allison said...

I love to read what you write because I can actually hear your voice saying it when I read it. I know, "no freaking way Allison" but oh yes, it is true.