Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sledding at Grandpa and Grandma Brown's!




We went to Price this weekend to visit my parents. They have been getting so much snow this year and to top it off they live on the wrong side of the road, not it never seems to melt! The snow on their front lawn was higher than than porch, it was incredible! We got out the 4-wheelers and pulled the kids on sleds, Sean and Barry did their usual hobby of getting the 4-wheelers stuck and having to get out the wench and ropes to pull out the machines! Sean spent hours digging a snowcave, which turned out to be very cool, I finally understand why the scouts find it fun to make snow caves and sleep in them, I would love to try it! It is always fun to go home for the weekend!

1 comment:

Allison said...

SO FUN!! I heard that Price got quite the amount of snow this winter...too bad I was never there to enjoy it :( All I wanted to do was take a 4 wheeler ride in the snow. Guess I will have to wait until next year!