Sunday, January 27, 2008

Growth Chart!


My friend Jackie invited me over to make growth charts with her. I figured this would be a project that would take a couple hours at the most and I would return home with a professional looking product! I was wrong on all accounts! We started at 9:30 am and ended up finishing at about 3:30 pm. Out of the three of us there working on our growth charts I was the only one that even finished! I loved the idea of the project and Ty thinks I am very talented, but truth be told in person it is a complete mess! Good thing for the great company, we had so much fun working on them!

4 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Ok..that is such a cute idea...you'll have to teach me how to make it!

Shelley Eggett said...

That's way cute Shelley. I have one hanging on my wall, and it's fun to see how the kids grow. I just make a little mark with pencil and write their name and age by it. I think it's darling. It doesn't look like a mess to me.

Kristi said...

Hey Shelly, I didn't know you had a blog!(I guess that makes me a blog stalker: ) I have been wanting to talk to you to see how Ty's cake turned out, it was a beast for me. Yours turned out really cute!
And the growth chart-very cute also. Talk to you soon I hope

Michelle said...

It looks great from the photo! I love it! Sometimes it's more fun making the project than actually having the project anyway!