Friday, February 8, 2008

BYU Earth Science Museum




Sandi and I decided that we needed to get ourselves out of the house, so naturally we headed to the BYU Earth Science Museum! When we pulled up to the building that looked like an aluminum parking structure my first instinct was to call Sean and tell him he had led us astray, no way was there a museum in there. And if there was, it was not worth going inside! We were a bit surprised! It was indeed very small, but it is so kid friendly. Ty and Amelia could run around, touch the fossils, and be as loud as they wanted! They had a lot of cool dinosaur fossils, rocks, fish and plant fossils, and a turtle! It actually turned out to be a lot of fun for the kids as well as Sandi and I!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That sounds so fun! We've been to the Bean Museum, but never the science museum, we'll have to check out. I haven't seen Sandy forever - her little girl is so cute!

Steph said...

You guys are so cute, and what cute kids. I love the one with Ty in the dino mouth! Kason came in while I was looking at it and he said "hey is that me....Ohh nope I didnt ever go in a dinosaur mouth" Funny guy!