Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ty's 4-wheeler mishap!


Ty loves to ride 4-wheelers and we are always very strict about the helmet rule, no helmet, not ride! Well I forgot his helmet this weekend and figured we were only riding up and down the street and on the snow covered lawn, what could possibly happen! I decided to take him over a snow hill and the 4-wheeler hit a bump and Ty flew forward and hit his head on the handlebars. He cut his nose and eye and ended up with a pretty bad black eye, the picture does not do it justice! I felt so bad, I guess it just goes to show you that there is a reason for always wearing a helmet! Luckily it did not slow him down at all, he kept running to look in the mirror and he would say, "I look really cool don't I mom!" Needless to say the rest of the afternoon he wore a helmet everytime he went near the 4-wheelers!

7 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Poor kid! He looks battered!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Poor kid! He looks battered!

Steph said...

Poor guy! Its so sad when they get hurt. Hes still cute as can be though. Did your parents get a new 4wheeler? Emmy doesn't look like shes quite sure about it. The one with Sean shoveling, is he staning on the sidewalk? I can't believe there is that much snow. We were at my parents for the weekend too, we should have hooked up! darn

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh, what a sad little face. Atleast he was a trooper about it. If Maleah got hurt like that we wouldn't hear the end of it until there were no signs left.

Michelle said...

Oh, poor little guy! I love how they think injuries are so "cool"

Michelle said...

By the way, I am tagging you! Check my blog for details

Dunn Family said...

He is so cute! Hey, I ran into Sandi tonight at the Arctic Circle. She told me some news about you.....Congrats!! Lets get together soon k!!