Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun pictures




Ty has been completely obsessed with super heroes lately. He loves to get them all out and fight them. I have noticed he always gets to be the hero who saves the day and I always have to be the bad guy like Venom or The Joker, I hope this is not his way of saying that I am a bad guy myself!
The other day I went to get in the shower and Ty wanted Macy to stay out with him to watch a show. Next thing I know I come out and find macy handcuffed to a speaker cord with Spiderman laying by her side. Ty said, "don't worry mom, she's fine, she isn't going anywhere!" She seemed perfectly content so I figured there was no harm done!
Ty loves to have his sister here and wanted her to take a bath with him, so we did. She loved it! She loved being in the deep water and being so warm with Ty, needless to say Ty now wants her in the bath with him everyday!

1 comment:

Shelley Eggett said...

What a good big brother!