Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Macy's Blessing






We blessed Macy yesterday and had such a great day. As I was looking around my living room full of family after the blessing I realized how truly blessed we are to have so much family so close to us that are so supportive of everything we do. They never miss anything in our lives and are always there for us! Thank you so much, we love you all!
Sean did such a great job blessing Macy, he gave her an awesome blessing! I am so thankful to have the priesthood in our home, it is such a huge blessing to us in our lives!

5 comments:

Monica said...

She is so beautiful, especially in that dress!

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh my goodness!! That dress is absolutley beautiful. BREATHTAKING!! I seriously can't get over it. What a special day. The story about her middle name is SO cute.

Dunn Family said...

Shelley, she is so cute! You look really good as well. Very cute family you have there. I love it! She is sooo cute, I love her chubby cheeks.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Happy blessing day, Macy! That dress is amazing, I can't believe she made that! Crocheted even!

Julia said...

Shelley! That dress is beautiful! Macy is a cutie and you're looking great!