Friday, November 14, 2008

Like sister like brother





One of the things I have loved about having 2 kids is seeing all of the similarities between the two. I love to watch Macy do things which then brings back so many memories of Ty as a baby. When Ty was a baby he refused the whole swaddling idea, he hated his arms constricted at all and he mostly slept with at least one arm sticking straight up in the air. So yesterday when I found Macy sleeping like this I loved it! Only three weeks old and already so much like her brother!

6 comments:

Monica said...

She is adorable! I haven't checked your blog for awhile so this is a very late congratulations :)

Kristi said...

Shelley She is soooo beautiful! I am so happy for you guys and it looks like Ty just loves her to pieces!I still need to bring you that stuff and something for Macy. So let me know when you are up to it!

April said...

I hate that i haven't seen her yet! She is so perfect! Of course she gained all that weight with all that milk her mom makes!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dunn Family said...

so cute! I love that they have that in common. Zoey and Colston dont like to be swaddled either. They both sprawl out when they sleep. Aren't babies the best!!

StaceyB said...

cutest kids ever!!!!!!