Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ty's first day of preschool!





Ty has been looking forward to the first day of school for weeks now. He would wake up almost everyday and say, "is it school day yet?" About a week ago he decided that he wanted to go to the first day of school on the motorcycle with his dad, not mom. Needless to say this crushed me because it is supposed to be me he wants to take him to school! So today as he was leaving I decided to go on the motorcycle with them because I was not about to miss his grand entrance into school! He loves to learn and be around kids so I am sure he is going to love every minute of it!

3 comments:

April said...

So where is the picture of you three on the motorcycle? I bet that was fun to see! How did the big boy's first day go? How was mom's first day?

Keera said...

Kemarie is starting tomorrow and she is really excited. I was until now I am a little emotional about the whole thing.

Michelle said...

He is so cute! I'm glad you went with Sean to drop him off - you can't miss that!