Saturday, September 20, 2008

BYU vs. Wyoming




We all figured the game today would be a complete blowout and sure enough it was! Unlike the UCLA game which was a lot of fun and exciting, this game was rather boring as far as BYU games go! The cousins all once again looked so cute and had so much fun together! This game we had the addition of Lance and Kristy's kids so the clan of kids was larger and more out of control than usual! Sean loves to be able to bring a satellite and watch all the pregame talk the night before the game! It was really cloudy today so he had to spend alot of time in the truck adjusting the satellite to get all the games that they had to see today! Me and Wendy are due just two days apart and have yet to take a picture together, so I had to post this one we took today! As always she looks so cute and you would be hard pressed to find a less attractive picture of me, oh well I just wanted it for memories anyway! The tailgates have gotten so big we love to be able to turn this into a all night and all day adventure and it makes it so fun to have so many people come out and join us! Thanks to everyone who once again helped out so much with everything!

7 comments:

Monica said...

Lance said they had fun at your tailgate party, so we might have to join you sometime too! I love that picture of the kids decked out in their BYU attire! So cute! This is Lance's sister Monica in case you weren't sure :)

Dunn Family said...

You look so cute! Gosh, you only have 6 more weeks to go. It goes so fast. And yes, Colston is huge! I can't believe how much he is growing. We need to get together sometime for lunch or just to get the kids together. The kids are so cute in their outfits as well.

Kristi said...

What are you talking about?!? You are one of the cutest pregnant women I know!!! Thanks again for inviting us. We love to hang out with you guys! And I love that picture of all the kids. It's cute!

Dalton Family said...

That is such a fun tradition! Your kids are going to love those memories. And YOU are the tiniest little pregnant lady I've ever seen! I can't believe you are due in 1 month!

Richins Family said...

Very cute pictures Shell. You and Wendy look so cute. All of the kids are adorable BYU fans!

Talene said...

Hey! its Talene I was 'blog stalking and found yours from allisons...hope you dont mind! Ty is adorable! Congrats on the new little one coming! PS I LOVE BYU also!

Lois Brown said...

Thanks for your blog address....I love that we can keep better track of each other now!!! I love all your pictures! Lois