Saturday, September 20, 2008

BYU vs. UCLA




These pictures are from the second tailgate party. We have been having so much fun this year tailgating. I cannot believe we are already half way through the home games, it is quite sad! The first picture is of Ty and Kayla. They both decided to sleep on the kitchen table bed which I thought would be just fine. Come to find out it was much too small for the two of them. Kayla fell off the bed first so I put some pillows down on the floor just in case she did it again. Next thing I know I wake up to find that the two of them had fallen off the bed and were both sound asleep on the pillows on the floor! Ty loves to go bush camping especially since he always has his cousins with them. They have so much fun together and always look so cute in their BYU outfits! By the way the score makes it seems as if this game would have been very boring, but it was actually one of the most exciting games I have been to in a long time!

1 comment:

Julia said...

wasn't that just the best game ever! hope you're feeling well!