Friday, September 12, 2008

Little Sahara





Last weekend we went to Little Sahara Sand Dunes. This is only the second time we have gone and both times were so much fun! Ty was on his 4-wheeler every chance he got, driving around as fast as he could all over the dunes, I was very impressed! He has gotten so good on it and he had so much fun. The first day we were there my dad kept talking about a surprise he had for us, and next thing we know he comes strutting out of his trailer with his motorcycle racing outfit on. He looked so cute, but at the same time we could not stop laughing. He has had this outfit for well over 20 years so the fact that he still fit into it and looked oh so cute is amazing! Sean just kept saying, "I am so jealous, I want one"! The boys (big boys) as always were having so much fun on the little machines. At first I thought we bought them for the little kids but I quickly found out that they were almost entirely for the big boys and the kids could use them if they happened to be available!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Kev has never looked so good!

Looks like you all had fun....I might be a little jealous.