Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ty and Dad doing "Boy things"



Yesterday Ty wanted to go ride his 4-wheeler, so him and Sean set out to find the perfect riding spot. In the neighborhood we live in there are not too many places to go that seem legal, but Sean seemed to find one that works! They went to this parking lot and spent so much time there doing lap after lap after lap. Ty is getting really good at driving by himself, he goes way to fast for my liking, but Sean keeps assuring me that he is fine. I guess at some point I have to let him grown up a little and also allow him to do crazy boy things with his dad! I had to go to a baby shower today and when I came home I found the two of them in the same parking lot only this time Sean was on his motorcycle doing laps with Ty, it was so cute. It is so much fun to see how Ty is starting to love everything his dad does and wants to spend every second he can with him! The last picture is Ty pouting doing his mad face because Sean and I simply wanted to eat before going over to the parking lot to ride for the 10th time of the day! He is such a strong willed and determined little boy!

4 comments:

Richins Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Bridger could live on our Rhino if we would let him! I know I'm in for trouble when he gets older. Right behind our house is 4wheeling trails so I know he will be on them constantly. You guys look so good!

Steph said...

Kason is the same way. He just goes up and down our street, not too exciting but he loves it. Hopefully soon it will cool down enought that he can actually play outside during the day!
Kason has the same face as ty, where do they learn it?

April said...

Ty is growing up so much! I cant believe he can drive his own! I also didn't know Sean had a motorcycle. I dont know as much about you as I used to. I guess you need to move back!

Shelley Eggett said...

He looks so cute on that fourwheeler - and of course Mom, what could be more important than riding a fourwheeler around a parking lot....Get real :)