Friday, August 1, 2008

Adventure to the Helper Parkway






Ty and I decided to go to Price for a couple of days to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I had not been to the Helper Parkway for a long time and I figured Ty would love it, which he did! We walked along the trail, walked over the swinging bridge with the water running underneath, walked through a long tunnel and up a huge flight of stairs. Needless to say their was no need for a workout that morning. Ty has an amazing amount of energy, he never stops! He ran everywhere we went, and beat us everywhere we went. He loves to take pictures of people and wanted a picture of what he refers to as my big belly where Macy lives, isn't that a lovely picture! We had a lot of fun and all went home and took a nap to recover from our workout!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That picture of you and Ty is soo cute!! And I love your cute belly!! I can't wait to meet Macy!

Richins Family said...

I love your cute belly too! You look so good Shell! Ty is adorable.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Looks like fun, and you look so cute!

Allison said...

First of all, the aging process has been soooooo good to Mrs. Brown. Second, you look adorable with your little belly!