Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ty last day of nursery!



Ty loves to go to church, especially during the days of nursery! He loves to play with the kids, the toys, and especially the treats! The first picture is of Ty's last day of nursery notice he is smiling in this picture. The second picture is of his first day of Sunbeams, he was not happy about this new phase of life! He has come to really like singing time but he still has to put up a fight every Sunday before going into primary! Notice the lack of a belt in the second picture, I had gone and bought him a new church outfit to start primary, who knew that little boys pants would not have belt loops! Oh well I will have to fix that, then maybe he will not look so goofy next time!

3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh, Change is so hard. Before long he'll love sunbeams.

Dunn Family said...

So cute! I love all the pics you have put on the blog. I love the one of Ty wearing the pink pj's. He is so cute! I love it! Poor kid, I would be sad to leave nursery too!

Steph said...

Kason had the hardest time going into sunbeams. Now he is in CTR5 and we are his teacher so he is ok!! I love the sunbeams, they're so cute. Kason has that same shirt and tie! Its so cute.