Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank heavens for youtube!


Everytime we watch a movie Ty will always find at least one part in the movie where there is a song he loves! He watched Mama Mia and instantly fell in love with all of the songs, next was Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4.... he just loves music! So Sean always seems to find clips from the movies on youtube and has them ready for Ty to watch so we don't have to rewind the movie a million times! I have to pretend that my computer at home doesn't play the songs or else he would want to sit and listen to them all day long. The second Sean walks in the door Ty is asking for the laptop to start watching his music!

5 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Great idea...loved seeing all the other pictures as well. Macy is growing so fast. Gymnastics looks like a blast for Ty....and where's my name on the side on your list...or is that only for young people...Allison and Anne Marie have blogs too incase you didn't know! Love ya, (and you don't really have to put me on your list I was just giving you a hard time!)

Lois Brown said...

P.S. calendar's are finally on their way...I can't believe all the problems this time with getting them done! But they are on their way! yay!

Lois Brown said...

Thanks sweeite...you are such a sweetheart and I love you dearly!

Shelley Eggett said...

He's sure to be a musician someday!

Dalton Family said...

Wow I love all of these posts! Your kids are so cute! Don't you love how little kids are with technology these days? I laugh every time my kids ask to listen to my ipod--such a different world than we grew up in:)