Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cousins




Brady just loves Macy! He is so cute with her! I said this before, but I cannot wait until she is a little older and she will finally respond to Brady's love and attention to her!
The other picture is of Millie and Macy who were born only 5 days apart. She is so lucky, she had cousins everywhere! Wendy and her kids came to play and Millie and Macy happened to be wearing the same outfit so of course we had to take a picture! Wendy is magical when it comes to getting the kids to smile for pictures. I could not believe she was able to get both of these two month old girls to smile at the same time, it was so cute!

5 comments:

Monica said...

That's so funny that Millie and Macy were wearing the same outfit and it wasn't even planned!

Allison said...

Such cute pictures!!

Chris and Tysen DeMartini said...

Oh my goodness, Millie and Macy could be twins. I can't believe how much they look alike!

Lois Brown said...

how cute are all these pictures...but especially love the one of Brady and Macy!

Shelley Eggett said...

If I didn't know better I'd think they were twins.