Saturday, November 1, 2008

Macy has arrived!






Macy is finally here! She was born on October 27, 2008 she was 6 pounds 10 ounces and 18 inches long. She was alot bigger then we thought she was going to be but it is still amazing to me how small they really are! I started having contractions Sunday night and we went to the hospital about 9:00 am Monday morning. I was not making much progress so they were going to send me home but first they sent me to have my amnionic fluid levels checked and they were low so they decided to just start me. They gave me the oxytocin about 12:00 and by 4:03 pm she was here. It was an easy labor and everything went great. Ty is absolutely loving her, he is very gentle and loving with her. My mom came to stay with us from Wednesday to Friday she was such a huge help it was so sad to see her go. Thanks mom! The first picture is Ty's baby picture, Sean seems to think that they look exactly alike I added that to let you be the judge of that! I have so many pictures to post so this will have to do for now I will post a lot more pictures of her later!

11 comments:

Jam said...

She is so sweet! I'm so happy for you!!! The blanket is 90% put together. I'm hoping I'll get it to you soon. Congratulations- & remember to take it easy for a while :)

Julia said...

Yay congrats! I love the name! Miss you!

Dunn Family said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I would love to meet her in person. Hey, if you need ANYTHING please let me know. It is a lot harder with two in the beginning. If you need me to take Ty for a couple hours I would love to! Congrats!

Lois Brown said...

I think Sean is right Ty and Macy do look alike! I love the pictures of you and Sean it is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and Hope that you will take care and take it easy! What a beautiful family you have! Wish I was closer so I could help!

Steph said...

Ohhh Shelley shes so pretty. Congrats! I'm glad that Ty is loving her. Kason was the same way. You looked way too good to have just had a baby...no fair. Seeing her pictures makes me very anxious to be done!

Richins Family said...

She is so beautiful. I hate being away. I didn't even know that you had her! I think Macy does look like Ty. I bet it is so fun for Sean and Ty to have another girl to spoil.
Love ya!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Congratulations! She's darling! My friend had a baby that same day and I went and saw her at the hospital the day after! Crazy that you were there too!

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh my Gosh she is just perfect!!! I've been checking your blog constantly and just new she'd had to have come by now :) Congratulations and you look amazing in that hospital bed....too cute for just having a baby

Allison said...

I am with Shelley..how is it that you look better after having given birth than I do moments after I get ready for the day? Not cool Shelley.

It was fun to come and see you and tiny little Macy the other day. She is a beautiful baby.

The Mathews Family said...

I can't believe how little itty bitty she is in her car seat. She's gorgeous! And I really love the picture of you and Sean. You look so happy and your eyes are sparkling. Birth is really a magical time for a woman. Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet her.
-Jessica

B said...

Hooray! I found your blog and found out you had your baby! Congratulations! She's such a tiny little thing, but so cute!