Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a girl!






Last week we found out we are going to be having a baby girl! Ty is so excited! We kept asking him if he wanted a brother or sister and he always said he wanted a baby girl. Before we went to the ultrasound I was prepping him for the fact that it may be a baby boy, he started crying the huge alligator tears and said I only want a sister mom! I tried to explain that we do not get to choose if they are a girl or a boy but he was so sure it was a girl! When we came home and told him it was a girl he was happy but he acted as if it was nothing he did not already know and went on his way playing! I quess they know more than we do!
I have been waiting for my 20 week ultrasound to confirm that it is a girl before I go all out shopping! However, Ty and I went to the BYU bookstore the other day to get him a hat and they had the cute little pink BYU beanie and I could not resist! When Ty was a newborn baby Marie bought Ty a hat just like that but blue, I loved it! So I figured that our little girl has to have one as well!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sean and Shelly!!! We are sooo happy for you!! SHE is going to be soo cute, just like her brother!!!
We love you,
Kristi and Lance

Shelley Eggett said...

How exciting, One of each, how perfect!!! I love the little beanie, I'm so excited for you guys. Ty still looks the same, what a cute little baby he was.

Julia said...

yay! congrats! glad Ty got what he wanted :)

Steph said...

YEah for a girl.....You're going to have so much fun. Boys are definitely fun too, its just a different kind of fun! How are you feeling?

Dunn Family said...

YAY!! I am so excited you are having a girl! They are so fun, but also very dramatic!! Congrats!

Dalton Family said...

CONGRATS! I was just sitting here thinking "I wonder if Shelley knows what she's having" Sure enough, I checked your blog and there it was! I'm so excited for you! Ty is soooooo cute! Crazy how he knew!

Michelle said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so much fun - that is awesome you will have a boy and a girl now! How lucky!! Ty will be such a great big brother!

Steph said...

Hey I tagged you!