Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day in Price




Last weekend Sean, Ty, me, and Stacey headed to Price to go visit my parents for Mother's Day. A few weeks ago Ty said, "Mom, did you forget where Grandpa and Grandma Brown live?" I of course said no and asked why he asked that and he said, "well, we have not been there for so long, so I thought you forgot." Needless to say I felt bad about that and planned a trip to visit! We had a very fun and relaxing weekend, we played outside, went for walks and bikerides, went shooting, ate very good food, and just enjoyed each others company! Ty and my dad always seem to find time to take naps together that is what the last picture is of. Ty loves to play baseball so my parents got him a mit and from that point on all he wanted to do was hit and play catch! I am sure I am baised towards him but he is really good, he can hit the ball so far, it is so much fun to watch him!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Check out his form! He is a regular baseball star!