Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas morning!





This year we decided to have matching pajamas, much easier said than done! I searched at every store I could find for pajamas that were the same for the three of us and it was quite a task, the night before we left for price I finally found three pairs that were at least all the same color. Ty thought it was so cool to see us all in the same pajamas! He was so much fun this year since he finally understood the concept of Santa, he loved leaving him cookies and water! The picture of Frank the Combine from cars was Sean's creation. They do not make Frank so Sean had to make it, Ty loved it and I thought he did a great job! After Ty opened the Dinoco Helicopter he could not care less about the rest of his gifts. I quess Santa should have listened and only got the one thing he wanted! We had a great Christmas is was so great to spend so much time with our families, we love them so much and appreciate all they do for us!

5 comments:

Steph said...

It was so fun to see you guys in Price. Ty is too funny. Where did you find the helicopter? So cute. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas

Dalton Family said...

How cute are you? I'm glad you found matching pj's!!!

Michelle said...

You guys look so cute! Josh got the Dinoco Lightning McQueen car - also a huge hit!

Dunn Family said...

I think you guys look cute in your PJs. I was going to get us pjs, but only got Zoey some.

Shelley Eggett said...

Well done Shelley, on the matching pajamas. What a cute idea.