Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sean's Sunday nightmare!



We are so lucky to have family so close to always come to the rescue! Jeff, Wendy and Darrin spent all day Sunday helping us clean up the disaster! Ty also was a huge help! He was right in the middle of all the chaos helping out however he could. Today me and Ty spent the morning filling in the huge hole that was dug in our front yard. He had so much fun, I am not sure if he got more dirt on me or in the hole! Thanks to everyone that helped!

3 comments:

Dunn Family said...

Oh my gosh Shelley, that is a nightmare! I can't even imagine. At least Ty got to see a real fire truck!

Steph said...

Kason thought the fire truck was way cool. What are your plans for this weekend? Your mom said you were going to be down on Sunday? We are planning to come over and see you that night, so you better be there!!! I can't wait to see you guys. When I was looking at your page Kason said...."That's Ty, hes my friend. He wants me to go over and play at his house, his mom said its ok!!" Funny boy.

Shelley Eggett said...

What a good Mom you are, to let him dig in the mud :)