Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Joe's Valley




My camera died on the first day of camping so I have hardly any pictures, so Mom you need to email me some ASAP! My family generally goes to Joe's Valley over Labor Day weekend every year. We do not always go since football season is underway and there is often a BYU game that weekend. This year we decided to go at the last minute and I am so glad we did! It was such a fun, relaxing weekend. It rained on us a ton on Saturday, but I think it is fun to be out in the mountains in a huge rainstorm and watch the huge clouds roll in and dump a ton of water! There were so many people there that I have not hung out with in such a long time so it was great to just sit around camp and catch up! Ty and Macy did great and had a blast playing in the mud! Sean spent hours trying to get the satellite to work to watch the BYU game with no success. At least we got to listen to the game on the radio to be a part of BYU's huge win!

3 comments:

Allison said...

So fun to see you! I can't believe we live so close and yet, I have to drive two and a half hours to see you! Wish we could have stayed longer but I was frozen to the bone!

Kristi said...

Looks like a perfect weekend. I love the last picture of the 4 of you! So cute!! And Cute hair too. :)

Steph said...

I'm so glad you guys came. It was great to get together. Kason keeps calling random kids Ty now...since I dont think he called him Ty once while we were there!