Monday, September 21, 2009

1st tailgate of 2009










What can I possibly say about this complicated first tailgate of 2009. Was it a great time or was it horrible event? This all depends on what time frame of the day you are referring to. If you are talking about Friday night at Bush Camp and all of Saturday up until approx. 5:16 PM then it was great, fantastic, above and beyond years of tailgates! We had awesome food, a huge turnout of family and friends, and endless football games to watch (thank heavens the satellite decided to work!) Now lets talk about Saturday after 5:16 PM, well lets just say that is when the fun officially ended! What happened to BYU, I could have played better defense then the defensive line that showed up to play on Saturday. Oh well, there is always next week. Those of you that are regulars and did not show up, you were greatly missed (Lance and Kristy!) You better come next week!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I almost left my sickies at home and came by myself.Haha
We are sooooo there this weekend!! :) What can I bring?? I love your Shirts! And your hair. :)