Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Dad, THE HERO!





My car has been making the most horribly embarrassing sound lately! My dad happened to be in town so I had him take a look. Sure enough the brakes both front and back were shot! So we headed down to the #1 mechanic in Price, my Dad, and being the hero and life saver that he is, he replaced the rotors and pads on my car in no time at all! What would we do without him! He is amazing! Take notice of the pictures, when he said the brakes were bad, he really meant it! Those pads with absolutely nothing left of them came off the back driver side tire. I should have taken a picture of the rotors as well. They are supposed to be perfectly flat and my back brakes had multiple Grand Canyon's running through them!
While I was out "helping" Dad, my wonderful Mom was inside with the kids having a great time! Thanks so much for all you do for us, we love you more than you could ever possibly imagine!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Two shouts out for helpful dads! This week my dad had to come share his wisdom and skill with us while we installed our fence. i just love our fix-it all dads!

Lois Brown said...

That is wonderful! You are lucky not all girls are that lucky....just ask my allison!!!! But he is awesome in many other ways...just not in the fix it area! lol!