Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Sweetest Bling

So I have become completely obsessed with making flower hair bows for Macy, so I have decided to start selling them! I have also loved making jewelry for years so there will be some fun mommy and me jewelry as well as binky clips, snag resistant nylon and crochet headbands, crochet hats, baby gifts sets, bow holders, and much more! Check out my blog at The Sweetest Bling! I am going to start doing some boutiques as well, the first one will be April 17th and 18th at a home in Traverse Mountain. I will post more details as I get them!

7 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Good for you! You should do well! Love you!

Steph said...

So cute. I remember when I first saw your rows of bows for Macy and I thought how many bows can a little girl need. Well I am now officially obsessed myself and Kasey is now asking me how many pink bows a girl can have! You do a great job, so cute.

The Jacobson Family said...

Your stuff is so cute! I love the bows, Carson could wear those...right? I hope I have a girl someday. My sister in law is due next month and I will have to show these to her. Congrats on getting a business going.

Allison said...

So, are you doing the sweet sadie show? I heard about it the other day...now i have a good reason to stop by..Kyle is always losing his binky.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I think is cuter. Your business name or the stuff you are selling. Clever, clever I must say. Love ya xo

Dalton Family said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Shelley Eggett said...

Holy Moly - You've been busy. I totally want to come to a party. I love bows, but I'm not so good at making them, I especially love the flower kind.

Your sweetest bling blog is very user friendly and easy to read and look at by the way :)