Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Macy!



She is so happy whenever she wakes up from her naps, I have to just hold her and take it all in while I can! I bought these cute tights so long ago so I was so excited when I discovered today that they actually fit her! I love how with babies you buy them so much stuff when you are pregnant thinking the time is so far away that they will actually get to wear anything, and then before you know it, it fits and then they instantly out grow it! I figured I better get pictures while I can since at the rate she is growing, they may not fit her next week!

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

She is too dang cute! Love her and love you! The tights are awesome!

Steph said...

I love tights on little girls. So cute. Jayli went through a phase where she had to wear tights everyday. So we have quite a few pair around here. She is adorable.
Are you guys still planning to come down in March?

Allison said...

Those are way cute! I need to come visit you...I havent had a chance to hold her for a LONG time.

Michelle said...

So cute! Little girls are so fun!!