Friday, June 20, 2008

Ty's trip to Price


My parents love to take Ty and Emmy home a few times during the summer. The kids absolutely love my parents, and my parents are so cute with their grandkids! They literally will play with them every waking second of the day and cave in to their every want and demand. I constantly have to remind my parents that their is a word called "no" that can be used every once in a while!

Ty was especially excited to go to Price this time because my mom knew a guy that worked for the railroad who also knew how much Ty loved trains, and he told her next time he was in town to bring him to the railroad station and he would take them out in the train. The train driver let him drive the train and blow the horn. I love how he is concentrating so hard in this picture! For days after he came home he was still explaining to us every detail about how to drive a train. For example, who knew that before you go forward you have to honk the horn 2 times, and to go in reverse you have to honk the horn 3 times, a three year old can teach you so much!

I am so thankful for grandparents that love Ty so much and are willing to do anything for him! We love you Mom and Dad, thanks for everything you do for us!

3 comments:

Steph said...

How fun, Kason would have loved that. I haven't been brave enough to leave Kason at my parents house yet, 5 hours is too far to be sad in the night!

Allison said...

So fun! Your parents are adorable.

Richins Family said...

Hey Shell!
I can't remember how I came across your blog awhile back but I saw it on my computer so I decided to check it. Ty is getting so big! How are you doing? Congrats on the pregnancy. I am so very excited for you. We should get together when I come up sometime. I have a blog so check it out. kyleangelarichins.blogspot.com

Tell Sean hi from us. We miss you guys.
Love,
Ang