Monday, March 1, 2010

Why even try.....









I decided rather then even try to catch up with all of the pictures and events from the past 4 months, I will simply post a few pictures and let the past be the past! Ty is experiencing all of the major signs and symptoms of cabin fever. We are so sick of being cooped up in the house we can hardly stand it! Macy is running all over the house chasing Ty as fast as her little legs can carry her. We are happy and loving life at the moment!
In December we had a major rainstorm IN OUR HOUSE! At the time we were totally devastated by it, but we quickly were able to see the silver lining! We were able to get enough insurance money to repaint and recarpet the entire upstairs as well as redo our kitchen. We have been doing the majority of the work ourselves so it has taken a long time to say the least! But I am loving my new upstairs and the kitchen is nearing completion, an end is in sight! Pictures will come shortly! I am going to be better blogging, in case any one out there is still interested in my life!

5 comments:

Lois Brown said...

so sorry to hear about the horrible leak....but yes that is great you get to remodel! can't wait to see pictures! I've missed your blog posts but understand that sometimes that just has to wait...but welcome back!!! Love ya, lois

April said...

I am glad you posted pictures, since we still haven't gotten together. Macy is the girl version of Ty! She is a doll. I need to come and see your house.

Kristi said...

Where have you been? :)Jk
We hear you! We are going CRAZY over here! Let's go to the park when it warms up next! I want to see your house too!! :)

Shelley Eggett said...

Ummm....hello. I'm interested. I can't believe that about the rain storm. Exciting that you got to redo your kitchen and stuff, I can't believe it was that bad.

Can't wait to see pics. See you Thursday.

Niki said...

Your kids are adorable!