Friday, August 21, 2009

Stacey is Married!







As of yesterday August 20, 2009 Stacey officially became Stacey Winchester! After months of planning and so much work everything turned out perfect! The reception was in my Grandparents backyard which looked beautiful, the weather was perfect, the food was delicious, and the couple looked great! Stacey made a stunning bride and she was so happy!
I always go way overboard and take so many pictures of everything, but I dropped the ball yesterday! I have hardly any pictures! So if anyone out there has lots of pictures from yesterday, please send them my way!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Such a fun, fun day. Loved every minute of it. Even loved that the waffle cone bowl I took home was my breakfast on Friday. My hips feel otherwise.

Lois Brown said...

Great pics...between yours and peggy's I feel like I was there! She looked beautiful! you girls looked beautiful and Amelia and Ty who cute where they! How fun! I only wish I could have been there!