Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday pedicures!








On Monday Sandi, Stacey, Mom and me celebrated my Mom's birthday with Pedicures, wedding shopping, and the park! We had so much fun! I love to spend time with my mom and sisters, (you too Dad, we just did not feel that you would be into the whole pedicure thing, no offense)! We went to the mall to the first fitting of Stacey's wedding dress, (she looked beautiful!!!!), then off to the park for lunch and a beautiful butterfly birthday cake that Sandi and Emmy made! Now for the main event, pedicures! Thanks to Marie for watching Ty and Emmy so we could enjoy the pedicures in total peace! What a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that I didn't get to come. FUN, FUN, FUN. Right up my alley.

Lois Brown said...

How fun! I'm way jealous! I tried to figure out whose toes where whose....but I couldn't funny! So glad you had such a great time!

Steph said...

What a fun girls day. Love the toesies!

Allison said...

So fun! You all look fabulous. And, i am pretty sure i have the toe owners figured out from your pic...