Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gummy Bears vs. Action Figures



This little boy is getting way too big way too fast! I love to sit back and watch him play and be so creative! He picked out a bag of police action figures last time we were at all a dollar. The second we got home with them he was instantly upstairs putting them into groups of police (in straight lines of course) to get them all prepared to fight the dreaded Gummy Bears! Needless to say, the Gummy Bears were quickly taken down by the Action Figures! I did my part of helping Ty make sure the gummy bears were taken care of once and for all by eating them all gone one by one!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hes so funny! Isn't it sad how quickly our babies are growing up. I can't believe Macy is already eating Pizza Crust. Smart girl! she knows what is good!!

Lois Brown said...

How fun were all these posts! I love catching up with all that is going on with you and your cute little family! Wish I was closer!