Friday, April 24, 2009

No training wheels!




Ty is officially riding his bike without his training wheels! He saw Darby doing it on Sunday so of course he was determined at that point to do it himself! Monday morning we woke up, headed over to the church parking lot to give it a try and it did not go so well. I figured he was just not ready for it. He wanted to try again that same afternoon and within minutes he was saying "let go mom, I can do it!" So I let go and sure enough, off he went all on his own! Way to go Ty, we are so proud of you!

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Awesome Job Ty! Way to go! love seeing the pictures!

Steph said...

It's so so so so nice when they learn to ride without training wheels. Except then they learn to go really fast!

Shelley Eggett said...

I cannot believe that!

Kiera said...

Wowza! I'm so totally impressed. Maybe Matias will want to learn too if he knows Ty knows how to ride a two wheeler.