Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Macy's first time swimming





We went out to the Lehi swimming pool last Friday for a day of swimming. At first Macy did not exactly know what to think of the whole idea so she cried quite a bit but eventually she figured out it was alright! Of course Ty was extremely disappointed that the big slide was closed but he managed to have a great time regardless. The fun ended as soon as it was time to get the kids showered and dressed, it was complete chaos! Macy was so tired and hungry that she was screaming as loud as I have ever heard her cry for about 15 minutes while I tried to get both the kids dressed and into the car. The way I look at it is that it was really good practice for a summer of Seven Peaks, I have a lot to learn and practice before I am ready to conquer the world of seven peaks two times a week with two kids!

8 comments:

Lois Brown said...

How cute and fun it all sounds! Love the pictures! It helps me to feel closer and that maybe I know your children, even though i am far away! Brave woman...I know you will be able to do it at Seven Peaks...you have always been able to accomplish what you have set your mind to...but you are correct it takes practice with two....wait until there's 3!

April said...

I am glad you have posted new pics, she is getting so big! She is darling! It sounds like you are doing well. Give me a call.

Anonymous said...

It is about freakin time you posted something new. Lets see I stop by and you are not home, I call your phone and you NEVER answer, and I check your blog and nothing new. I think I just had a heart attack when I saw you had a new post!!! How the heck are you guys.

Shelley Eggett said...

You are so lucky to live so close to Seven Peaks. I have contemplated getting a season pass, but I just don't know if we would really make it down there enough. We go to the Lehi pool lot's though, it helps when it's close. You are brave, I don't know if I would want to go to Seven Peaks with 2 kids.

Kristi said...

I still have something to bring you and I will just have to get rid of our christmas card that has been siitng by my door. I want to see your daughter before she gets too old!! : )I will just have to pound on your door, till you let me in. hahaha

Allison said...

Oooh...you made me wish for summer! I am soooo ready for some sunshine and pool time. Ya know, I live quite close and will probably be looking for an excuse to take a day off if you need a "helper" at Seven peaks.

Chris and Tysen DeMartini said...

We were just talking about going out to the Lehi pool next week to check it out and do something summer-ish. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Dunn Family said...

How fun! I can only imagine what that was like with a screaming baby. I have been wanting to take Colston to the lehi swimming pool, but so far have just been leaving him with grandma while Zoey and I go. Maybe next time!! Macy is growing fast! She is so cute and chubby!