Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's official!



After 3 years we finally have some exciting news! We are having a baby! This baby is a miracle baby! On New years day I found out that I was pregnant, then 10 days later I started having a miscarriage. I had to wait a month before I could start taking my infertility medicine, but I was told to take a pregnancy test before I started the medicine. Much to my suprise the test was positive, come to find out I had gotten pregnant no more than two weeks after my miscarriage! We went to the doctor today and heard the heart beat for the first time, it was awesome! My parents happened to be in town so they came to the doctor with us! Apparently this baby likes to perform for a crowd! Our kids must be the luckiest kids around both sets of their greandparents love them more than anything, they are always there for us and Ty loves them all so much! They are incredible! My due date is October 28, 2008, only three days after Ty's birthday! Ty is so excited! He was anxious to go hear the baby's "heart bean"! He is going to be such a great big brother!

12 comments:

Allison said...

I am glad that you kept the tradition of picking the coolest birthday month. Congrats!

Dunn Family said...

YAY! Congrats Shelly! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you have a little girl.

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! That is wonderful news!!

Dalton Family said...

Makes me teary! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEXCITED for you!!!! Congrats!

Julia said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! That was my due date with Aiden :) Hope you're feeling well!

Shelley Eggett said...

How exciting Shelley!!! Congratulations!!!

Steph said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you guys. You're due on Kaseys birthday! Thats a good day! Are you sick or anything?

cat+tadd=sam said...

Congratulations! Tysen said you were pregnant again, but I wanted to wait for you to confirm it before I congratulated you! That's so exciting!

The Christians said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats and the best of luck during your pregnancy.

The Mathews Family said...

Oh happy day! Official bloggy congratulations! That is such a cute picture of you and Ty. I'm so glad to know you have a blog. And not just because being all the way over on the other side of the fence is so hard to keep in touch! Ha Ha!
-Jessica

Keera said...

Hey you. Congrats on the little girl. So I am excited to see you blog as well.
Keera

Michelle said...

Hey - I got your post. So...The Host isn't Stephanie Meyer's 4th book to Twilight - that one comes out Aug. 2. This is a totally different book altogether (but so far it is SO good)