Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tailgating season has arrived!


After 8 years of marriage I have finally come to accept that BYU football rules our lives the last few months of every year! We have really gotten into tailgating at each home game the past few years. We pull our trailer over to the designated trailer parking lot on Friday night and spend the night there, we then wake up and start the cooking for the tailgate party! We always have great food and company! If you have yet to join us for one of our tailgate parties consider this an open invitation to join us at anytime, we always love to have new people!

5 comments:

Steph said...

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter family!

Allison said...

I hope you know that I will be there....I will understand if on you next post you retract the open invitation comment ;)

Dalton Family said...

Same goes for me!!! I love that you have those cute traditions!!!

Dunn Family said...

you have the cutest family! I am so excited that you finally updated your blog!!

Dunn Family said...

you have the cutest family! I am so excited that you finally updated your blog!!